[afnog] phpMyPrepaid

Alex Gondwe alexgondwe at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 16:39:47 EAT 2005

Hello, All,

I have setup a computer running fedora core 2. I have
installed chillispot, Freeradius and
phpMyPrepaid.0.3.0RC1. I can authenticate
wireless,dialup clients and NAS quite alright.
Accounting is also working fine.

My problem is that if I use phpMyPrepaid:

1. The the client does not get booted out after
exceeding the number of minutes allocated to a
particular prepaid card.

2. When the prepaid card has expired, it is still
possible to authenticate using the username and
password associated with the card.

Has anybody successifully  done a simillar
installation before. Can someone help!!!

Regards Alex Gondwe
Malawi