[afnog] Re:Problem with mail server "Exim Configuration"

anyuru francis anyfrancis at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 10:37:44 EAT 2005

Hi people.
Well it's my first time to build a mail server so
don't know most of these things.
Followed every step inthe installation of the mail
server it's a 4.10freebsd with Exim, Mysql, Courier
Imap. And my database is running added mail users and
when try to send mail using root can send but these
other users I added can't send or recieve mail.
And when I type exim -bt user at domain-name I get
Undeliverable and Unroutable address any help to this
matter will highly be appreciated.
Regards Francis

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html