[afnog] ossim configuration on mandrake linux 9.2

Noah Sematimba sematin at mtn.co.ug
Tue May 17 08:52:24 EAT 2005

On Monday 16 May 2005 17:08, Brian Candler wrote:
> On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 06:41:44AM -0700, Yahaya Wara wrote:
> > Can some one help me with step by step on how to
> > configure OSSIM on mandrake linux 9.2
>
> Perhaps you could start by telling us what you've tried so far, and what
> problems you came across? And which documents you've read?

Hmm. Seems I now know what OSSIM is. For those who would like to know more
take a look at:

http://www.ossim.net/whatis.php

Documentation is at:

http://www.ossim.net/docs.php

However like Brian says, we need to know how far you've gone, what you've
tried and at what point you're getting stuck.

--
Noah.