[afnog] RE:Courier-imap installation.

Patrick Okui pokui at psg.com
Sun Jul 10 17:50:09 EAT 2005

On Sunday 10 July 2005 16:18, anyuru francis wrote:
> How are you people?

Fine thank you.

> I am installing  a mail server with freebsd4.* .
> I made a basic installation for freebsd 4.10 Then
> upgraded to 4.11.
> Installed all my packages and was doing the
> configuration but when I go to the directory where the
> authdeamonrc and authmysqlrc files are I only find the
> authdeamonrc can find authmysqlrc. Tried a locate and
> only find in in /usr/ports/
> The version of courier Imap is version 4.0.3
> how will courier-imap connect to the database?

For some time now the "Authlib" and "Courier-Imap" ports
have been separated, so compile time options you apply in
one may not apply in another. You may need to look at and
build

/usr/ports/databases/courier-authlib-mysql

and the config files for authlib  are in (if I recall
correctly) /usr/local/etc/authlib