[afnog] RE:Courier-imap installation.

anyuru francis anyfrancis at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 16:18:47 EAT 2005

How are you people?
I am installing  a mail server with freebsd4.* .
I made a basic installation for freebsd 4.10 Then
upgraded to 4.11.
Installed all my packages and was doing the
configuration but when I go to the directory where the
authdeamonrc and authmysqlrc files are I only find the
authdeamonrc can find authmysqlrc. Tried a locate and
only find in in /usr/ports/
The version of courier Imap is version 4.0.3
how will courier-imap connect to the database?