[afnog] I need help on postfix configuration

Banoba Ezra ebanoba at one2net.co.ug
Tue Jan 18 17:46:56 EAT 2005

Assuming all your mailservers are reachable by IP, all you need is to
have the mailserver with your mailboxes as the 'Primary MX' and the
others as 'Secondary MXs'.

On the Primary MX, specify all your domains in the 'mydestination'
setting in the postfix configuration file <main.cf>.

On the each of the secondary MX boxes, specify the domains in the
'relay_domains' setting in the main.cf file. OR u can use, with caution,
the 'permit_mx_backup' setting.

Regards.