[afnog] Windows IP Conflict

Joseph Begumisa begj at psg.com
Mon Dec 19 11:30:58 EAT 2005

Hi,

You need to:

i. make sure that your windows 2000 dhcp server configuration is correct
and the ip addresses to be assigned/excluded are stated as you would like.

ii.make sure that those clients do not have static ip addresses (this is
all troubleshooting)

iii.ensure that it is the windows 2000 dhcp server assigning ip addresses
only on your network.

Once you look into those issues above, you should be able to sort out the
problem.

regards,

Joseph.