[afnog] Windows IP Conflict

Maggie Yamfwa m_yamfwa at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 19 10:24:42 EAT 2005

Can anyone help me.  I am running a windows 2000 DHCP server.  I have excluded a range of IP address which I have manually  assigned to servers and the rest are automatically assigned.  But some computers on the network are still picking the IP addresses from the excluded range and giving a conflict.  It also happened when I used the reservation.  There is also an access point on the LAN which is connected to ethernet switch.

  Maggie