[afnog] retrieve user account

JONAS MARTIN molajons at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 9 06:22:07 EAT 2005

Hello Everybody

I'm a senior system administrator in an ISP entreprise. We're used LINUX DEBIAN
and Sendmail on our mail server. For the annual point to our comptability
service, I must provide informations on users accounts such as : login, full
name,last access to the server, forward address email, number of messages, disk
espace usage, ...
I would like to know if there is any package which can help me to retrieve all
those informations for all users created on the server and save in directly in
a file .csv for example.
I know the command "finger" but I must execute it many times for the 245 users
on the servers.
Thanks for any suggestion

Best Regards

MARTIN O. Jonas