[afnog] IXP establishment

Anthony Muyepa muyepaa at medcol.mw
Mon Aug 29 08:51:02 EAT 2005

Dear all,
Is 24 hour access to the IXP housing required? When is access required, what are the policies on access to the room? Also consider security issues on 24hr access.
This is one of the issues that we are trying to resolve in Malawi, we are trying to establish an IXP. We need more light on this, please help.

Thanks

Anthony Muyepa