[afnog] DNS zone transfer

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Fri Aug 12 11:09:29 EAT 2005

On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 10:22:38AM +0300, Antonio Godinho wrote:
> No, not a dig command from outside, a request from outside. I did some
> requests from www.dnsstuff.com and got errors from this server and only for
> the domains that had been stripped of the domain name in the NS records.

OK, I think it's time for me to drop out of this.

When you write "got errors" but don't quote *precisely* what you see, then
you are saying that you want *us* to go to the trouble of listing all the
possible things which may or may not be wrong, and give you a shopping list
to choose from - all simply because you couldn't be bothered to use
cut-and-paste.

This is good reading: