[afnog] DNS zone transfer

Antonio Godinho antonio at nambu.uem.mz
Thu Aug 11 21:23:54 EAT 2005

I thought the same thing Mark but unfortunately for those domains that are
missing the foo.bar on the NS records the server answers in error. I also
found it strange. The fact is that when the secondary server transfers the
zone from the primary it removes this foo.bar from all the NS records, why
would it do that? instead of just copying the zone file?

Cheers,

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:57:07 +0200, Mark Tinka wrote