[afnog] FreeBSD incomplete boot problem

antonio at nambu.uem.mz antonio at nambu.uem.mz
Thu May 27 14:30:56 EAT 2004

Hi,

I have removed the vm-pop3.sh script and the same still happens.
infact I have removed all scripts and it still happens... I don't know what
else to try... It will not start any of the scripts that I leave behind. It
simply seems to stop before it starts loading the rc scripts. I just don't
see what it is trying to load or do. Maybe a bug in the autoboot? My
system is FreeBSD 5.0 Release.

Cheers,