[afnog] seeking best VSAT connection providers for Africa

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Sun Jun 20 11:34:19 EAT 2004

All,

In looking at or for VSAT Internet providers in Africa, for the region around Malawi in
particular, do you know of other providers outside the following?

1. IPPlanet,
2. NewSkies,
3. Verestar,
4. SkyVision,
5. Taide.

I am looking for an objective answer to the question: Who is the best VSAT Internet
connectivity provider FOR my region around Malawi in Africa?

I guess it is necessary to highlight parameters for deciding what best refers to. These
must include (a) price, (b) reliability, (c) flexibility, (d) support, (e) stability and such like
items.

What if equipment were not an issue?.

Regards,

Paulos