[afnog]

Brian Longwe brian at pure-id.com
Tue Aug 31 15:10:15 EAT 2004

Hi Bruno,

I think that your regulator is right. You need to go through a small
exercise that sounds like this:
1) What type of customer do I want to serve?
2) What service (bandwidth) will these customers buy/afford?
2) What CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) can these customers afford?
3) What is the size of the area I want to cover?
4) What would be the ideal location(s) for base station(s)?
5) What would be the ideal range/reach for base station(s)?
6) What systems are available to meet all of the above?
7) What frequencies do the vendors of these systems support?
8) What are the costs? (hardware, frequency)

I guess these are the most pertinent - I could go on but that would be
writing your business plan for you (which costs)

;-)

Regards,

Longwe