[afnog] VPN Port Number

Mensah K. Agbessitse mensah.agbessitse at gstelecom.net
Wed Aug 4 15:05:51 EAT 2004

Hi All,

This is how I finally solve the problem.

For INbound Trafiic I did:
     permit gre any host A.B.C.D
     permit tcp any host A.B.C.D eq 1723

And for OUTbound Traffic I did:
    permit gre any any
    permit tcp any any eq 1723

Where A.B.C.D is the server in France (VPN Server)

Thank you all who took time to give me info.

Bruno.