[afnog] HOW can I stop outgoing spam

Antonio Godinho antonio at uem.mz
Thu Sep 29 15:11:39 UTC 2011

I assume they have some kind of a proxy/firewall with a single IP address
(as is the case with most customer networks here) and there is probably an
infected machine behind that NAT. Unfortunately I don't know who is running
that network in order to contact them but I will try to find out

Cheers,

AG

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 07:47:40 -0700, SM wrote

--
Antonio Godinho
B.Sc., MCP+I, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP

believed to be clean.