[afnog] RSA

Davina Armon davina at afrinic.net
Wed Sep 14 12:00:16 UTC 2011

Hi Yasini,

A Registration Service Agreement (RSA) is the contract which legally
binds AfriNIC and its members.

The RSA is auto-generated after the online registration process and is
sent to the applicants by e-mail.

Please find below the link to download a standard version of the RSA:
http://www.afrinic.net/documents.htm#membership

?Kindly note that this is the document to be downloaded:
aflgl-rsa201106 - AfriNIC RSA agreement

Once signed & that the membership application has been approved, the
applicant must abide to the clauses of the RSA.

Kindly note that the procedures were explained to the the applicant for
this particular case.

Should you require additional assistance, do not hesitate to contact us
through the usual channels.

Regards,

Davina.

Member Services,