[afnog] RSA

Yasini Kilima ykilima at tra.go.tz
Tue Sep 13 09:22:29 UTC 2011

But we are in the process of getting the IP number for the first time and this has not yet been done. Actually Afrinic has to make this agreement. And I cannot expect them to request this from us as we have not yet done it with them. We are in the process.

See what they asked my manager:

*************This is a follow-up e-mail.

Please send us your updated RSA and certificate of incorpotion in order to move forward with your membership application process.

Awaiting your response,*******************

And my manager was not clear with RSA and he asked me to advise.

Yasini.