[afnog] Bandwidth Management Tool

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Tue Oct 18 14:42:29 UTC 2011

On Tuesday, October 18, 2011 08:21:16 PM Bope Christian
wrote:

> Am looking for good Bandwidth Management tool for my
> Network who can allow me to aggregate many traffic and
> define the specific speed for different link (Hardware )
> (commercial )

You don't indicate whether you're an ISP or not.

If you're an ISP, have your considered the bandwidth
management that can be provided by your routers? I find this
to be the cheapest and most scalable way to manage network
bandwidth.

Cheers,

Mark.