[afnog] Need Information

Diane Nuteau diane at afrinic.net
Tue Oct 4 06:41:43 UTC 2011

Hi Médard,

Thanks for your interest in attending the training sessions for
AfriNIC-15. Further information regarding the workshops and training
sessions is available on the following URL:

https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-15/?q=content/agenda-draft

You may register for the sessions on the same URL. Should you have any
query, please do not hesitate to contact our team on meeting at afrinic.net.

Kind regards,

Diane

The AfriNIC Meeting Team

AfriNIC | 11th Floor ABC | Raffles Tower | Cybercity | Mauritius
Tel: +230 403 5100 |Fax: +230 466 6758

http://www.afrinic.net/

Join us at AfriNIC-15 in Cameroon, 19-25 November 2011