[afnog] (no subject)

dalitso pota dalitso at nicotechnologies.com
Fri Nov 11 06:45:59 UTC 2011

TO AFNOG CHIX INSTRUCTORS

Don't worry we will carry on with the good job of training others as well.
The knowledge we got during the workshop is too precious to be lost and not
used to the full.

We will practice a lot cause that's the only way we can learn more about
UNIX.

Thanks for trusting Chimwemwe and Mathews that it was possible to bring
AFNOG CHIX WORKSHOP TO MALAWI. We have gained a lot from it.

With God's grace we will meet again next year in GAMBIA we are really
looking forward to this event.

Stay blessed & best Regards

Dalitso.