[afnog] L2 channel errors

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Mon Nov 7 09:14:15 UTC 2011

On Monday, November 07, 2011 04:00:17 PM ibtisam jamal
wrote:

> Thanks ,we will have another PIC installed to ofload the
> current one then monitor to see the outcome.

For these errors, I'm not sure the PIC is necessarily
malfunctioning. Have you been able to confirm whether all
VLAN ID's are correctly configured (or unconfigured) on both
the switch and PIC?

For the QoS, well, the PIC seems overloaded by your own
admission, so moving the traffic to another one may be
useful in checking those tail drops.

Mark.