[afnog] ASDL to Ethernet port

ANTHONY GESASE anthonygesase at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 11:49:43 UTC 2011

Hi,

Currently having a challenge,

I have a Cisco 800 series wireless router it has Four LAN ports and one ADSL port
I have configure the LAN (private IP) and connect (cable) to a switch (which connects to my local servers ).

I can access wireless LAN and and all my local servers and its working fine but cant go outside for the internet

The router has no fast Ethernet port that I could connect in order to get internet, it has
an ADSL connection type.

Kindly advice, what can i do to connect to the internet? cause the internet cable is RJ-45 and cant connect to RJ-11 (ADSL connection type)

Thanks