[afnog] Ericsson Redback

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Mon May 16 09:59:41 UTC 2011

On Monday, May 16, 2011 05:48:32 PM Oke-Salako Olayiwola
wrote:

> Please is there anyone with experience using Ericsson
> Redback BRAS. I am having issues with one they I have
> and I have limited experience operating it.
> Hope to hear from someone.

Although I don't maintain it, we have some in our network
that are scheduled to be decommissioned within the next 12
months as we move to Juniper's MX-series routers for BRAS
functionality.

Maybe I can poke someone in our broadband team to help with
your queries.

Cheers,

Mark.