[afnog] Graphing number of online user

JP Viljoen froztbyte at froztbyte.net
Tue Jul 26 07:03:48 UTC 2011

 On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 09:40:43 +0300 (EAT), ttugara at afsat.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to graph number of online users connected to my PDSN for
> the
> iburst network.
>
> I have rancid and cacti running on UBUNTU 10.04.
>
> I use rancid to get number of the connect users from my PDSN {pcf
> session}.
> The perl script works well and give me the correct result.
>
> I want to graph those users using cacti;
>
> -i create data input method-using script and command.
> -create data source
> -create graphs.
>
> Nothing seems to happen on my cacti graph,[graph is created but
> blank].
>
> Can someone help me in this.

 Sure. First go through
 http://docs.cacti.net/manual:087:4_help.2_debugging#debugging to follow
 the procedures for checking the output of the datasource. Using this
 debugging page you might be able to resolve it yourself, but if you
 can't please post us the script you're using as well as the appropriate
 debug output.

 -J