[afnog] Mikrotik RB433 system halted

Avuta Simeon asimeon at rdc.maf.net
Fri Jul 15 08:38:11 UTC 2011

Hi ,

My  Mikrotik Routerboard 433 is not coming up. It's says system halted after
reload version 5.5 the second two  bip are  not coming.

Get in via serial cable it says system halted. By pressing any key in 2
second it asking me what I want to configure:
(d,k,s,n,o,u,f,r,e,g,I,p,b,t,and x different choices)

I tried r: reset boot configuration did not solve my problem. What can I
choose and can you send me the instruction please to reload or fix it. I
know that it's possible but I do not know the process or the command line to
reload package again and reboot it properly. Can someone help please?

Thank you for quick help.

Simeon Avuta