[afnog] (no subject)

Phil Regnauld regnauld at nsrc.org
Wed Jul 13 12:59:17 UTC 2011

Josephat (jmagesa) writes:
> Hi
>

> Am I free to ask any question about Network and get feedback via this
> mailinlist?

	Hi Josephat,

	Provided you're - preferably - in the African region, and your question
	is relevant, and you're not asking the list members to give you free
	support on a commercial product, then you are more than welcome, and
	I'm sure everyone here will do their best to help out!

	Cheers,
	Phil

--
Phil Regnauld      NSRC - Network Startup Resource Center
regnauld at nsrc.org  http://nsrc.org/ | http://facebook.com/nsrc.org