[afnog] Choice of ccTLD registry solution

Christian Muhirwa chrismuhirwa at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 08:24:57 UTC 2011

Thanks Randy.

I have been reading the irrd's User/Configuration Guide
and I think it can do the job (whois server) However I've done some research
and found that there are some all-in-one solution (registry, whois, zone
generation) for ccTLD administration. I found FRED and CoCCA to be widely used.
I'm going to concentrate on these, and see which best fits our policies. I'd
welcome any suggestions on these or other solutions.

Thanks.