[afnog] Fw: registration for CISSP in Togo

Tracy Musaza cocko_mirindi at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 19 10:10:38 UTC 2011

--- En date de : Mar 18.1.11, CokoTracy Mirindi Musaza <cokotracy at gmail.com> a écrit :

De: CokoTracy Mirindi Musaza <cokotracy at gmail.com>
Objet: Fw: registration for CISSP in Togo
À: "tracy musaza" <cocko_mirindi at yahoo.fr>
Date: Mardi 18 janvier 2011, 5h34

#yiv1391152391 v\00003a* {
}

-------Original Message-------

From: Jean Robert Hountomey
Date: 1/10/2011 11:27:47 saa moya z.m.
To: hrobert at groupeiservices.com
Subject: registration for CISSP in Togo

Togo is hosting CISSP training from Feb 28 to March 04.

Closing Registration on January 21.

More information on www.groupeiservices.com or email me.

Jean Robert

Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 2:51 AM
Subject: Educational Offerings from (ISC)2

To view this message on webpage, please click here.

Having ended the last challenging, yet successful year of the decade with a much deserved festive break, we excitedly look forward to another year of serving the world’s InfoSecurity Community in 2011.
Now is the ideal time to proceed confidently with your career development goals... - so maximise your potential with (ISC)2® certifications!
(ISC)2 is the official creator and provider of the internationally recognised Gold Standard information security credentials - the CISSP®, SSCP®, and CSSLP®.
Our Official (ISC)2 CBK® Review Seminars are available throughout the EMEA region, so make sure you don't miss out on our fully licensed and endorsed programmes specifically designed to provide a vital refresher to the highly intensive certification exams we offer. Check out our the schedule and locations below.

We encourage you to visit the (ISC)2 Website to see the full range of education products, services, and resources we offer.

We wish you all every success in 2011 and look forward to seeing you at our events!

              CLASS SCHEDULE

   CISSP

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Jan 24-28

Rotenburg, Germany
Jan 24-28

Paris, France
Feb 7-11

Tel Aviv, Israel
Feb 2 - May 2

Riga, Latvia
Feb 14-18

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

Feb 21-25

Budapest, Hungary
Feb 28 - Mar 4

Lome, Togo
Feb 28 - Mar 4

Nicosia, Cyprus
Feb 28 - Mar 4

  CSSLP

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Jan 24-28

Brussels, Belgium
Feb 28 - Mar 4

ISSAP

London, United Kingdom
Feb 28 - Mar 4

  ISSMP

London, United Kingdom

Feb 21-24

Upcoming Industry Events

(ISC)2 exhibits at several industry events throughout the year. We invite you to visit our booth to speak with a consultant about all of the education and services we provide!

OOP 2011, Munich, Germany, January 25-28
SecureLondon Conference, London, England, February 8
For more information about upcoming events please visit the (ISC)2 website.