[afnog] Top Netflow Analyser Tools

Mohamed moahmed05 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 15:27:43 UTC 2011

Righa,

Plenty of tools available both propriety and open source. The data you are
trying to keep what resolutions are you looking at 5 min, 30 min , hourly or
daily etc and make sure you ask the vendors to elaborate on that. I have
used Nagios Open Source, HP Open View, CA Report Analyzer and other
propriety tools. It all depends on how much you want to spend vs. "Do It
Your Self".

Mohamed