[afnog] AfNOG & AfriNIC 2011 - REGISTRATION

otunte otueneh otuenehoj at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 09:33:41 UTC 2011

Dear Nancy,
Good day and Happy New Year.
How is work?
I registered for AfNOG meetings which will be held in Tanzania. Please I want to know, apart from the fees for the meeting, how  else will I have to pay to cover for accommodation and feeding?

Please I need the information urgently.

Kind regards,

Otueneh, Otunte John
ISOC Nigeria Chapter

Future dividends are created in the factories of present investments.