[afnog] COUNTRY HOST - AFNOG 2011 & 2012

Nancy Dotse nancy at ghana.com
Fri Sep 17 15:11:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

COUNTRY HOSTS - AFNOG 2011 & AFNOG 2012

We received three Proposals from  Tanzania, Gambia and Kenya.  Kenya's
Proposal was incomplete as no Budget was

submitted.

On the basis of evaluation, AfNOG Management Council and AfriNIC therefore
decided to select Country Hosts for two years.

-        COUNTRY HOST AFNOG / AFRINIC  2011 - TANZANIA

-        COUNTRY HOST AFNOG  / AFRINIC 2012 - GAMBIA.

We will plan a site visit to Tanzania before the close of the year to
conclude on venue and other necessary logistics.

Thank you

Nancy

AfNOG Secretariat