[afnog] help about router command

Chris Wilson chris+afnog at aptivate.org
Thu Oct 14 20:58:59 UTC 2010

Hi Elliot,

On Thu, 14 Oct 2010, Elliot dmk wrote:

> I hope you can help me to find this, please.  I am looking for cisco
> router commands which can help me to list all IP address with their
> download and upload bandwith using.

You might be interested in pmgraph. I think it's easier to use and more
powerful than nfsen, but then I helped to write it for just this reason :)

You can follow Phil's instructions to enable netflow, or have a look at
the Bandwidth Management presentation from AfNOG 2010, especially starting
from page 44:

http://www.ws.afnog.org/afnog2010/bw-mgmt/afnog-bmo-presentation-2010.pdf

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.