[afnog] IP addresses's Historic access on linux serve

Mohamadi ZONGO mzongo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 15:09:32 UTC 2010

There is no single point to find all type of access!

if your intend is oracle access, you can find them in oracle log files,
ssh or other software logs in other file.

But once it is linux, one way is to use netfilter to log all kind of
access to one file,
or develop (if not exist) a script to pull this data from related log files.

Just a quick answer

--
mzongo

2010/11/24 François KATEMA <fkatema at gmail.com>:
> I have oracle database server on linux. I want to know if it possible
> to have historics for all IP addresses acceded on that server ??
> --
> François Katema Nd. Administrateur de Réseau
> e-mail. : fkatema at hotmail.com, fkatema at gmail. Tél. +243 997980018

Mohamadi ZONGO

PGP KeyID: 831C36D3
PGP Fingerprint: 3D8E B757 EC34 36BD 6333 DF0B 7620 8EFC 831C 36D3