[afnog] free.fr blacklist

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Fri May 28 14:37:25 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 03:09:53PM +0100,
 Christian MIGNAN <cmignan at otitelecom.bj> wrote
 a message of 29 lines which said:

> I'm in Benin. Free has bloc all IP address that from our
> country. Could you give us an advise to solve this problem? We have
> sent mails , fax and phone support of free for solving this problem
> but no answer.

They never reply to their own customers, so you can imagine what it is
when the message comes from an unknown person.

I can try to relay a message, if you provide the details that Phil
mentioned (IP prefix, actual rejection message, etc).