[afnog] Central Authentication Systems

Habib Mohammedaman habibhma at gmail.com
Fri May 21 10:41:36 UTC 2010

Hi Binjamin,

You can use the windows active directory for central authentication if you
are using that.
if you tell me the Linux version i may help you on that.

With Regards

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Noah Sematimba <ksemat at psg.com> wrote:

> Someone on our local LUG posted something really nice that he does with his
> network using Centos as a directory server. Feedback on the list has been
> that his documentation of his setup is comprehensive.
>
> http://sangacollins.wordpress.com/posts/centos/directory-server/install-centos-directory-server/
>

> Noah.
> On May 21, 2010, at 11:45 AM, Benjamin Cobblah wrote:
>
> Dear All,
>
> I have a dual boot of linux and windows on my lab machines and would like
> to authenticate users on both operating systems using a central
> authentication system. Can anyone share their experience or ideas on how to
> go about it?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Benjamin

Habib M.

Assistant System Administrator
AIDS Resource Center
JOHNS HOPKINS - Center for Communication Programs
Dembel City Center 10th Floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
http://www.linkedin.com/in/habibhma
SCSA, CCNA, MCITP Enterprise Administrator