[afnog] Symantec Backup Exec!!!!

makafui yao manyo manyomakafui at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 13:17:12 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I'm in a bit of a dilema as to which version of the product to use. I have seven servers that i would like to backup to a remote site incrementally. The idea is to have a backup server which will collect data from all the other servers and restpre them to the corresponding servers in the remote site.
Symantec wants me to get all these agents which i believe i dont need. i was hoping to go for the Sysmantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 Server edition, i'm getting all these crazy and expensive quotes. Help neede Urgently.

BR
Makafui