[afnog] Router ethernet port hang

Oluwaseun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue May 11 17:35:01 UTC 2010

Dear Moses,
>From your running config. could you check out the encapsulation type on both
ends? the duplex settings being auto; u might want to check the settings on
the other end? have you tried to upgrade to the ios that was suggested? you
could also check the mtu, bandwidth, delay(though i doubt it could be the
problem). I think it will also be good to try paul's suggestion since he has
your series of router.
I guess this could be interesting/frustrating for you...emmm..that is
networking. Please share the solution when you finally get through with it.

Good luck

Regards

Email: seun.ojedeji at unn.edu.ng
         seun.ojedeji at gmail.com