[afnog] need to know the status of my application

Sabir Mohamed Abud smohamed at iwayafrica.com
Mon Mar 22 14:18:59 UTC 2010

Dear Sirs,

Please assist me with the status of my application as well, need to arrange soonest.

Regards,

Sabir.

Alemayehu Kassahun wrote:
Dear sirs,
I had applied to particpate in the event to be held in Kigali (from May 24 -June 4)
But i haven't heard from you yet. Can you mail me the status of my application please?

With kind regards,
Alemayehu

--

Kind Regards,

Sabir Mohamed Abud,
Customer Support Engineer,
Afsat Services Limited,
P.O Box 27554-00506,Nairobi,Kenya

"Speed is of the essence" , Log onto our new instant chat system
http://support.iwayafrica.com/, for a quick and reliable customer service
experience!

This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify Afsat Services Limited immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Afsat Services Limited