[afnog] ISP in Liberia

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Thu Mar 18 05:20:42 UTC 2010

probably because there is a good chance that a lot of people between
Egypt and South Africa won't benefit much from the discussion and one
could try not to increase the "noise" for them while keeping "signal"
constant.

Frank

PS: discussion will be like this (in case you're interested):
can you install me a linux version $X, give it IP $Y and connect it to $Z.