[afnog] Bandwidth management

Catalin Miclaus CatalinM at starcomms.com
Thu Mar 11 15:00:02 UTC 2010

We are using FreeBSD with ipfw & ipdummy or pf & altq firewall can also do the same.
If you are looking for more than 500Mbps firewall throughput you should go for hardware firewalls.

Catalin Miclaus I ISP/Data
Starcomms Plc.
1261C, Bishop Kale Close Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria,
 www.starcomms.com