[afnog] mailing list

Oluwaseun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 06:11:35 UTC 2010

Wow! I hope other west Africans on the list are reading this...as it
means for the next 40years or less, it will be a regional travel to
attend Afnog...so those that have not hosted before should take heed!
well lets hope the economy will improve over the years.
The country rotation is a good one, most especially to achieve what
afnog stands for.But 50 years on each country is quite ambitious as i
count the no of countries in Africa and those that will be willing to
host afnog at a particular time.
Long live afnog!
Regards

--