[afnog] spam filter for smtp

Ismail M. Settenda ismail at habari.co.tz
Wed Jun 16 06:17:09 UTC 2010

Dear Chris,

Ordinarilly you wouldnt have too but we found the delay was much more than
15 mins and this was cause after the initial greeting/first attempt then
lets say google's mail server would switch and then make the attempt from
another smtp server. So as far as the greylist was concerned this was a new
connection and the whole process would start all over.

This is then why I was trying to manually add the said servevrs or domain in
the greylist database.

K, will do and give it another try.

Regards

--
Ismail

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Chris Wilson
<chris+afnog at aptivate.org<chris%2Bafnog at aptivate.org>