[afnog] spam filter for smtp

Ismail M. Settenda ismail at habari.co.tz
Tue Jun 15 02:09:49 UTC 2010

The thing with greylisting is I failed to auto add sites like google and
yahoo who use and keep changing outgoing servers to balance load (cant find
the url with the how-to).

I then had to keep manually adding these smtp servers and couldnt keep up
the pace and was also tedious...thus the move to policyd-weight which also
blocks alot more stuff before it hits postfix or amavis and thus improves
processing of emails as well.

--
Ismail