[afnog] squirrelmail error: Call to undefined function preg_replace() in /usr/local/www/squirrelmail/functions/strings.php on line 261

pamela pomary ppomary at ug.edu.gh
Fri Jun 4 14:58:32 UTC 2010

Hello folks,

My squirrelmail still displays a blank page. I get the error log:

 Call to undefined function preg_replace() in
/usr/local/www/squirrelmail/functions/strings.php on line 261

Please has anyone encountered this error before. I have exim 4.7,php5
installed and configured on freebsd8.0.

I tested PHP i.e.  wrote a small php script  phpinfo() and it displays in
the web page alright.

I have googled and googled but to no avail. Please help J

Cheers!