[afnog] Root Zone DNSSEC Deployment Technical Status Update

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Thu Jul 15 07:53:00 UTC 2010

Hello Joe,

I want to say thanks to you and your team for making this happen. For
making the 'Net a better place. For working hard to make it a
"non-event" as it's been called.

There are many many small steps involved, probably more than we can
imagine, but I guess through this it will not be an (apparent, big, bad)
event. And I think the steps sum up to a (giant?) leap ;-)
Ie make a difference - even if not one the first day.

Thanks, and I think much of the quiet majority is with me.

And all the best for later today.

Frank