[afnog] Connectivity to www.afrinic.net

SM sm at resistor.net
Tue Jul 6 23:00:12 UTC 2010

At 12:41 AM 7/6/2010, Graham Beneke wrote:
>No problem getting there from here. There is however a Seacom
>failure that may well be affecting various routes.

BTW, my previous message was not about the Seacom failure.  I asked
whether anyone within Africa was experiencing connectivity issues
with 196.216.2.1 as I received a report about a problem.  The issue
is not on the afrinic.net side.  The traceroute output request was to
gain more information about the problem.

Thanks to everyone who responded.  The information has been passed to AfriNIC.

Regards,
-sm