[afnog] Campus Network Redesign

Benjamin Cobblah cbnayai at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 9 12:06:05 UTC 2010

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the response on the network connectivity issue

I'm redesigning my campus network to accommodate  2000 students, 200 faculty and staff to be very efficient and security wise stable. I have about 14MB of Internet bandwidth to share to my clients both wired (copper 100/1000) and wireless.
We have a main site and a remote site 1km away
I would be grateful if anybody who has been in similar situation could share best practice and experience with me.

Best regards,

Benjamin