[afnog] NREN Network Design

Tarig Y. Adam tarig at suin.edu.sd
Tue Feb 2 21:18:52 UTC 2010

Hi Stephane

thanks, your scheme is very expressive.And sorry for forgetting to send this message to my own list (afnog).
regarding the subject the next hop of default route of our customers are ISP routers then SUIN routers. Is this a normal situation???

Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEAR-SAMicrosoftInternetExplorer4
 /* Style Definitions */
 table.MsoNormalTable
	{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
	mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
	mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
	mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-qformat:yes;
	mso-style-parent:"";
	mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
	mso-para-margin:0in;
	mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
	mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}
Eng. Tarig Yassin Adam
Sudanese Universities' Information Network (SUIN)
T:
+249925659149